You should go for a ride today!
Now that was a terrific weekend – I hope everyone enjoyed it! The Amgen Tour of California wrapped up another terrific race with Robert Gesink of Rabobank taking the overall GC. Over in Italy Ryder “Weight Of A Nation” Hesjedal is battling with Joaquin Rodriguez for the Maglia Rosa in the Giro.
Wednesday: A few ECC riders are meeting at 6pm for a 50k ride starting at Lower Base Line and 6th Line.
Thursday: Meet at 5:45am at Lakeshore and Royal York for a 25 – 30k ride through Etobicoke.
Friday: Meet at 5:45am in front of Campbell’s Soup on Birmingham for ECC South Loop repeats.
Saturday: 6:30am at Royal York and Lakeshore for a 90 minute tear out to the Ford Plant and back.
Sunday: 7:00am at Royal York and Lakeshore or 7:15am at Humbertown for a 50k or so ride up to the airport.
Ride Events This Season
So far we have confirmed ECC riders taking part in the two Vitess Gran Allenamento rides, and the Blue Mountain Centurion. If you’re interested in participating please reply via email so we can connect all of the riders – carpooling, accomodations, meals, etc.
- Tour de Grand – Cambridge, ON – June 10
- Vitess Gran Allenamento Oakville – Oakville, ON – June 16
- Centurion Cycling – Horseshoe Valley, ON – July 14 -15
- Tour de Norfolk – Delhi, ON – July 14 -15
- Centurion Cycling – Ellicottville, NY – August 17 – 19
- Vitess Gran Allenamento Caledon – Alton, ON – September 9
- Centurion Cycling – Blue Mountain – September 14 – 16
- Tour de Mississauga – Mississauga, ON – September 16
** Note the corrected date for the Vitess Gran Allenamento on September 9.